Copyright © Be Lost and Found
Design by Dzignine
Friday, September 20, 2013

A Rocket To The Moon (ARTTM) Quotes


  • “Why do people fear change? Change isn’t always a bad thing. Try something new, chances are you’ll like it.” - Nick Santino
  • “You’ll have to stand closer if you want to hear what they have to say about you.” - Nick Santino
  • “I’ve been thinkin’ about something other than you.” - Nick Santino
  • “Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.” - Nick Santino
  • “She is my rock and my roll and thunder.” - Nick Santino
  • "Make sure you do at least one good thing for someone other than yourself everyday. You’ll be glad you did." - Nick Santino
  • "What a negative world we live in." - Nick Santino
  • "Sometimes you don’t need to know everything. Just go with it. You might be better off not knowing." - Nick Santino
  • "Friends are like a trampoline.. I’ve always wanted a trampoline.." - Nick Santino
  • "Nobody "sucks" at what they do. Everyone has their own way of doing things. There’s no such thin as perfection." - Nick Santino
  • “Of course people take something good and turn it negative.” - Eric Halvorsen
  • “Live through this and don’t look back.” - Eric Halvorsen
  • “I hate the stress of leaving. Even though I have everything I need, I always feel like I’m forgetting something.” - Eric Halvorsen
  • “Jealousy always gets the best of me.” - Eric Halvorsen
  • "Treat people with respect just as you wish to be treated. Grow up." -Eric Halvorsen
  • "So many people are out of their minds." - Eric Halvorsen
  • "I’m really enjoying life currently. I hope you all feel the same." - Eric Halvorsen
  • "I feel kinda bad putting almonds in my cereal with almond milk. Swim in a pool of your friends before I eat you all!" - Eric Halvorsen
  • "Life is currently quite frustrating. However, it feels good to be alive." - Eric Halvorsen
  • "Everybody wants to rule the world." - Eric Halvorsen
  • "Ignorance is ugly and is the result of a lack of education. Help change that by spreading knowledge, positivity, & love for your fellow man." - Eric Halvorsen
  • "Okay, maybe I’m not cooler than you, but I felt like I was for a second. Just let me have my moment!" - Eric Halvorsen
  • “It feels indescribably good to play drums in a room by myself with no one watching or listening.” - Andrew Cook
  • "I think the world would be a far better place if we talked more about ideas and less about other people." - Andrew Cook
  • "I don’t want to steal the thunder. It’s not what I’m here for. I’m here to be the backbone.” - Andrew Cook
  • "I think if Gerard Piqué starte a hardcore/dance band, it would be called "Enter Shakira." KABOOM!" - Andrew Cook
  • “I have found there is no way to talk to the pretty girls without feeling like a creep.” - Justin Richards
  • “Say what you will.” - Justin Richards
  • “I’m a man dammit I do what I want on friday nights!” - Justin Richards
  • "Tryin to talk louder than the acoustic act? You should probably step outside." - Justin Richards
  • "Enjoy being you. Life is good." - Justin Richards
  • "Work for it." - Justin Richards
[source: fuckyesarttm]

0 comments:

Post a Comment